Visa Support
CLAC is accredited by The British Council and English UK.

As a provider of short courses of less than six months this accreditation means we can provide documents to assist in your visa application (if you need one.). You can check if you need a visa to study in the UK on the UK Border Agency’s Visa Services website.

For CLAC courses you need the following visa:

Child Visitor Visa (Children aged 8 to 17)

A Child Visitor Visa allows children to study on a CLAC course up to six months from application. (We recommend applying from March and no later than May). The CLAC office will provide advice and assistance with visa applications wherever possible.

For unsuccessful applications that prevent the attendance on a CLAC course please see our Terms and Conditions.

To check if your child needs a visa please see

Cambridge Language and Activity Courses 2018-11

Activities at CLAC provide an opportunity to relax, meet up with friends and practise speaking and listening in a natural environment.

Learning English

Summer language courses for 8 – 12 Year Olds at Great Ballard School


Topic based classes designed specifically for CLAC students and led by a professional instructor

Summer Course Enquiry

    For Course Bookings
    Oggi Tomic
    For Agents and Schools
    William George
    Awards and Accreditations