A typical day begins with a 90-minute intensive English language lesson practising grammar and vocabulary. The second part of the morning usually consists of two short 45-minute intensive English skills lessons. In these classes students focus specifically on areas such as pronunciation, speaking, listening, reading and writing. For further writing practice, students are encouraged to keep a diary. Prizes are awarded at the end of each week for the best diary.
Main benefits of learning English at CLAC:
- 18 hours of timetabled English tuition each week
- Small classes of up to 14 students (preferred 12)
- Placement testing for correct language level group
- English teachers carefully selected for their teaching skills and personality
- Learning in a multicultural environment, allowing natural language exchange
- Emphasis on communication skills and confidence building